Sunday 3 November 2013

My Favorite Eye Pallete


Gift from the heavens.




Let me start by saying, this is one of my number one staples in my makeup kit. I purchased this from Sephora for $52 over half a year ago, and have been seriously OBSESSED since then. This palette here can take you anywhere from a simple every day, to a night out on the town makeup look. When I am travelling, I not only double, but triple check to make sure this isn't left behind. Rather than having to carry multiple different eye shadows, I know I can pack this and be able to achieve whatever makeup look I am going for. This "gift from heavens" contains 12 beautiful shades. I usually either prime my eyes with the urban decay potion, or macs paint pot in painterly, and then begin blending these bad boys in!













 


Here is a smoky eye look I created for my birthday. I mainly used the colours booty call, tease, blackout, snakebite, and busted. If you would like for me to create a step by step "how to", please comment below.






Here is the link from Sephora, if you would like to purchase it!

http://www.sephora.com/naked2-P302916?country_switch=us&lang=en





 

+Urban Decay Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment