Monday 4 November 2013

Are you as impatient as I am?

Hi, my name is Rita and I have a serious problem with painting my nails. I cannot bear to look at my nails polish-less. For some reason I just feel naked. If you know me, you know that I will never step a foot out of my house without my nails perfectly done. If the polish has chipped on ONE of my nails, you bet that they are all coming off along with it, and a new polish is coming right back on. The only issue with this is that, as I do like to have my nails always done...I don't have the patience to wait for them to dry. Therefore I almost always end up smudging one of my nails because I trick myself to believe that they are dry enough. Well, that was until I began trying all sorts of "quick" top coats. Although there isn't a magic potion that will make your nails go from wet, to dry in seconds, there are plenty of different things you can do to sort of speed up the process. Here are my current two favourites.


Here is my number ONE!



Seche Vite can be found at Sally's Beauty Supply Here is a link:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 And my number TWO:                                                                                                                                     

 
Essie's Good to go
 
                                                                                                          
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment